| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ronchi Legionari in November is a little cool at 8.45 °C (47.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Ronchi Legionari November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ronchi Legionari, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ronchi Legionari:
- Zell Am See, Austria - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) NNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 142 kms (88.2 miles) NNW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 139 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 179.7 kms (111.6 miles) WNW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) WNW
- Udine, Italy - 32.4 kms (20.1 miles) NW
- Rivolto, Italy - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) WNW
- Istrana, Italy - 107.1 kms (66.6 miles) W
- Treviso, Italy - 102 kms (63.4 miles) W
- Vicenza, Italy - 153 kms (95.1 miles) W
- Venice, Italy - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) WSW
- Padova, Italy - 131.9 kms (82 miles) WSW
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) SSW